NEW Centralus Beta Hunter ICC2 controller now web-enabled
The cost-effective ICC2 controller is now web enabled. Without the need for a replacement facepack.
The Centralus Beta brings dial-based ICC2 controllers seamlessly into the world of next-generation irrigation control. From the user-friendly Centralus dashboard, it is now easier than ever before to add alarm monitoring, location information, remote operation, and scheduling to ICC2 controllers.
To upgrade to Centralus control, choose one of two connection options depending on site requirements and personal preference: the wireless WIFIKIT or hardwired Ethernet LANKIT. Both options include free access to the Centralus web central control platform.
1) Manage controller irrigation schedules and settings from anywhere
2) Online interactive map display of all controllers with status and access
3) Displays weather forecast based on controller location
4) Automatic water savings when used with a Hunter Solar Sync® sensor
5) Automatic watering adjustments based on weather forecast
6) Full remote control capabilities for station and program operation, via smartphone
7) Alarm and dial position monitoring and reporting
8) User management functions, including controller sharing for crew member access
9) Wi-Fi or Ethernet connectivity to existing routers
10) Compatible with ROAM and ROAM-XL remote kits
11) Conforms to industry-leading security standardsBack to News